Field Service Technician:Pinnacle Staffing Solutions
Come join North Americas most respected manufacturer of fully automated strapping equipment. As Field Service Technician, you will be an integral part of a highly skilled team of technicians who will provide you with the advanced training and support you need to develop your career as a technician.
What you will do
* Perform service calls, installations, troubleshooting and modifications on packaging machinery at customer sites
* Carry out functional tests and repairs, as required by service or maintenance contracts
* Provide start-up and maintenance training for customers
* Support customers over the phone with set-up or trouble shooting advice
* Maintain parts inventory; source new parts and ensure all supplies are adequately stocked
* Operate forklifts and execute other warehouse/shipping & receiving duties as required
* Post-secondary education in industrial electronics, mechanics or instrumentation or equivalent experience
* Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Valid drivers license and ability to travel (1 week per month minimum)
* Ability to work effectively under pressure
If you are interested in this opportunity, or know someone who might be, we welcome you to send your resume in confidence to Dan Lewis at email@example.com or call 204.926.2202.
Founded in Winnipeg, Manitoba in 2002, Pinnacle is Manitoba's largest recruitment firm with 23 specialized recruiters. Through Pinnacle's commitment to excellence, we connect great people with great organizations and assist you in finding rewarding and challenging positions with Manitoba's top companies. We believe that you are the basis of our success. Move your career forward with the Pinnacle team.
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
||Winnipeg, MB Canada
||09/30/2013 / Viewed 332 times
||Pinnacle Staffing Solutions