Calgary, AB Canada
Position: Retail Store Supervisor – Full time / Permanent (40 Hour/week)
Vacancy: 1 Position
Wage/s: $20.00 - 22.00 / Hr. (depending upon your experience)
Location: 6015 4 St SE, Calgary, AB T2H 2A5
Marketed to: Aboriginal youth; new Permanent resident immigrants (new comers) and people with disabilities who can demonstrate required education and work experience are encouraged to apply.
You must be willing to work in rotating shifts on week days, weekends and Stat Holidays.
It is very fast paced environment. You will be working under pressure tight deadline, combination of sitting, standing and walking.
Benefits: Disability, dental, and medical insurance, life/group insurance and RRSP benefits after applicable waiting periods. Vacation / Sick Days / LOA shall be in accordance with 7-Eleven policy.
• Supervise and co-ordinate sales staff and cashiers
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages,
• Prepare reports regarding sales, merchandising and personnel matters
• Hire or train or arrange for the training of new sales staff
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Food center Manager
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service and quality goods.
• Plan and prepare work schedules and keep records of employees' work schedules and time cards.
• Establish and implement policies, goals, objectives, and procedures for their department.
• Inventory stock and reorder when inventory drops to a specified level.
Experience required: One year to less than 2 years,
Education: Completion of Secondary School is required.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
|Fax (numbers only):
||2 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.