Toronto, ON Canada
Our client, a Financial Service provider in Toronto is looking for a smart, energetic and enthusiastic personnel to fill the position of a Financial Educator.
Job Purpose: Help clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans
- Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
- determine clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance.
- Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Applicable only to post graduate work permit holders, Permanent residents and citizens
- No previous experience required
- Passion for financial planning and helping customers.
- Proficient in MS Office – Word, Excel
- Willing to work in a field which is helping Canadian families to accomplish their financial needs
Note-ideal candidate will be trained accordingly.
How to apply: Contact- 647-713-6410,647-668-6410
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Banking / Financial
||100 Cowdray Court , Suite 310 Scarborough
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.