Aflac - Laquita Carthel
Lubbock, TX USA
Aflac Sales Associate
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is committed to developing minority sales associates through programs like Aflac
Mentoring Matters. The company is recognized for its business diversity because it strives to be a DIVERSE
organization. The results of this commitment further represent Aflac as an industry leader in guaranteed-renewable
insurance. Most of our sales associate positions require no experience and offer unlimited income potential and the
ability to retire in ten years if you choose. This may allow you the opportunity to interact with national organization
presidents and networking groups, such as Black Enterprise, National Black Chamber of Commerce, National
Conference of Black Mayors, National Forum of Black Public Administrators, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, and
THE AFLAC OPPORTUNITY OFFERS:
• Support for the entrepreneur at all organizational levels.
• Education through Aflac University R and field training in all areas.
• Awards, recognition, and trips.
• Unlimited income and financial rewards.
• Top commissions, including advance and residual income.
• Company-paid stock bonus (3.5 percent).
• Referral bonus.
• Career advancement.
• No required night or weekend work, or travel.
Take advantage of this opportunity to work as an independent associate with a company committed to developing
diverse markets throughout the nation.
Facts About Aflac:
• Founded in 1955
• Has 90 percent national brand-name recognition
• Insures more than 372,000 payroll accounts
• Has nearly $60 billion in assets
• Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
• Named to Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for the seventh consecutive year
• Included in Training magazine’s Top 100 list of companies with outstanding workforce development programs
• Included in Selling Power magazine’s list of America’s 500 largest sales forces
• Included in Forbes magazine’s annual list of America’s 400 Best Big Companies for the seventh time
• Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance (National Underwriter,
• Rated Aa2 (Excellent) in insurer financial strength by Moody’s Investors Service*
• Rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company Report*
We have representatives available to give you additional information. To explore this opportunity and invest in your
future, please apply online.
*Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)
||Aflac - Laquita Carthel
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||4409 71st Street
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||<< Hidden Information >>
||5 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.