Southampton, PA USA
AFLAC SALES ASSOCIATE
Aflac is a Fortune 500 company that strives for BALANCE—balance between careers and families. Work and play, individual effort and teamwork, accountability and a sense of purpose combine to create a rewarding professional experience.
Aflac, a leader in guaranteed-renewable insurance, is seeking sales associates to market our products in the area—no experience is required. All you need to bring to us is a DESIRE to succeed and the MOTIVATION to make it happen. We will provide excellent training at every step of your career with unlimited income potential. You can retire in ten years if you choose.
Management opportunities are based on your abilities, not your time with the company. An excellent advertising campaign will help you in your marketing. Sound too good to be true? It is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Isn’t it worth 30 minutes to find out if you are the right person?
If you are new to our field, we will provide the training to put you on a FAST START to success. If you are experienced, we will give you the support to ensure your rise to the TOP!
OUR OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU INCLUDES:
• No required night or weekend work.
• Advanced commissions (compensation is 100 percent commission).
• A stock bonus plan.
• Your renewal commissions vested after ten years.
• Management opportunities.
• Recognition, awards, and trips.
• Classroom education and field training.
FACTS ABOUT AFLAC:
• Founded in 1955
• Has 90 percent national brand-name recognition
• Has over $56 billion in assets
• Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
• Insures more than 370,000 payroll accounts nationwide
• Named to Fortune magazine’s list of America’s Most Admired Companies for the sixth consecutive
• Named by Business to Business magazine as its company of the year
• Included in Selling Power magazine’s list of America’s 500 largest sales forces
• Included in Forbes magazine’s annual Platinum 400 List of America’s Best Big Companies
• Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance
(National Underwriter, August 2006)
• Rated Aa2 (Excellent) in insurer financial strength by Moody’s Investors Service*
• Rated A+ (Superior) by the A.M. Best Company Report*
*Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions,
rates, or practices.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||606 C 2nd Street Pike
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.