Brentwood, TN USA
SALES / SALES ASSOCIATE / SALES MANAGER
Aflac® is a Fortune 500 company that strives for BALANCE—balance between careers and families. Work and play, individual effort and teamwork, accountability, and a sense of purpose combine to create a rewarding professional experience. Aflac is the number one provider of guaranteed- renewable insurance in the United States.
Aflac, is seeking sales associates to market our products in the Nashville TN and surrounding areas—no experience is required. All you need to bring to us is a DESIRE to succeed and the MOTIVATION to make it happen. We will provide excellent training at every step of your career with unlimited income potential. You can retire in ten years if you choose. Management opportunities are based on your abilities, not your time with the company. An excellent advertising campaign will help you in your marketing. Sound too good to be true? It is the opportunity of a lifetime.
Facts About Aflac:*
• Founded in 1955
• Recently achieved 90% national brand-name recognition
• Insures more than 319,000 payroll accounts
• Has over $50 billion in assets
• Insures more than 40 million people worldwide
*Company statistics, January 2005
Not only is working for Aflac the best job you'll ever have, Aflac agents are independent and not employees of Aflac, and it also means joining the front lines of important, helpful work. We are an award-winning, dynamic company that provides our employees with an enriching and rewarding work environment. Aflac agents are independent and not employees of Aflac.
A career with Aflac is more than just a job. We are committed to treating our associates like family, offering a supportive work environment and resources. Take control of your career, and life, with Aflac.
Aflac's business begins with the people who make up our sales force. Our sales associates don't just sell insurance. They listen to customers, assess their needs, and help them select the appropriate coverage. At Aflac, you won't just be doing a job; you'll be on a mission. Our goal is to help people make the most of their lives. It's rare for a company to think and act this way. But at Aflac, it's core to what we do. It's not just about money and resources; it's about helping people live fully, with maximum security and confidence. That's why we continue to develop our policies and services in response to customer needs.
Successful Sales Associates may become management candidates, who learn to field train new career Sales Associates and build their own sales team. Extensive sales management opportunities are available. Prior sales experience is welcome, but not necessary.
If you are looking for a career with a top company, that still lets you be your own boss, do not pass this one by.
• Comprehensive and ongoing sales training
• Substantial first-year and residual sales commissions
• Generous stock bonus plan
• Broad portfolio of products and services
• The latest in sales automation technology
• Superior sales support materials
• Exciting incentives, awards, and exotic trips
Is the role of Independent Sales Associate right for you? Ask yourself the following questions:
• Are you making the money you deserve to be making?
• Are you tired of working hard for someone else's benefit?
• Are your efforts paying off the way you want ... the way you expect?
• Are you just treading water in your career?
Aflac HAS YOUR ANSWERS
Aflac rewards Sales Associates with some of the finest compensation in the industry, including advanced 1st year sales commissions, lifetime renewals, company paid stock bonus plan & incentive trips!
At Aflac, we'll give you the opportunity to manage your own time and schedule, in a position with unlimited earning potential, not including the incentives, stock bonus and excellent support structure we have in place for our sales associates. Most companies recruit you to work for them ... how many recruit you to work for yourself?
Once your application has been accepted, you are eligible to participate in our specialized programs for sales associates, including orientation, training, and certifications, to ensure that all associates are well versed in Aflac's policies and services.
• Named on Fortune magazine’s list of “America’s Most Admired Companies” for the fourth consecutive year (March 2004).
• Ranked number 41 by Business Week magazine on its 2003 “Performance Rankings of the S&P 500” list (March 24, 2003).
• Ranked number 120 by Business Week on the Global 1000 list of top companies (July 2003).
• Included in Forbes magazine’s annual Platinum 400 List of “America’s Best Big Companies” (January 2004).
• Named the number one provider of individual health insurance and guaranteed-renewable insurance (National Underwriter, August 2004).
• Rated “AA” in insurer financial strength by Standard & Poor’s (April 2004).*
• Rated “A+ (Superior)” by the A.M. Best Company Report (June 2004).*
*Ratings refer only to the overall financial status of Aflac and are not recommendations of specific policy provisions, rates, or practices.
Candidates must be an ambitious, success driven individual. Must be able to communicate well with others and enjoy working with people. If you are trainable, prior sales experience is not necessary.
If this could be the career for you in the Nashville TN and surrounding areas, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to 615-773-6001.
Aflac agents are independent agents and are not employees of Aflac.
American Family Life Assurance Company of Columbus (Aflac)
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||9019 Overlook Blvd, Suite C1
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.