Alkarim Jiwani, BC Canada
CAREGIVER - HOME SUPPORT WORKER/ ELDERLY CARE
NOC Group: Home Support worker, housekeepers and related occupations (4412)
Job Title: Home Support Worker
Employer’s name: Alkarim & Khadija Jiwani
Working location: Burnaby, BC
Start Date: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
Working Hours: 40 hours per week
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation or 4% Vacation Pay, WCB Coverage
We are looking for a caregiver for my mother/mother-in-law who has High Medical Needs.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Provide personal care assistance with bathing/showering, hygiene, dressing, grooming, lifting, mobility, and other personal care tasks such as assisting with the fitting of aids or assisting to eat
· Provide-assistance within their home or while accessing community, which is directed towards meeting their need for social contact and/or accompaniment in order to participate in community life
· Plan and prepare healthy meals and snacks
· Shop for food and household supplies
· May perform light housekeeping duties such as laundry, washing dishes, making beds, and cleaning.
· Accompany to medical appointments and activities.
Minimum Education: High School
Work Experience: At least one-year caregiving experience, including at least 6 months of continuous employment for the same employer, OR at least 6 months training as a caregiver that must have been full-time training in a classroom setting.
HOW TO APPLY:
Email your cover letter and resume at email@example.com. We thank you for your application; however, only selected candidates will be contacted.
People with disabilities, aboriginal people and/or mature workers are welcome to apply.
Optional accommodation available at no charge on a live-in basis. Note: This is NOT a condition of employment.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available: