Lexington , KY USA
Allconnect is the leading provider for connecting consumers with household services including satellite TV, cable TV, Internet, phone, home security systems, and natural gas and electric utilities. The company offers a convenient and objective one-stop source to compare providers and pricing, whether consumers are moving or simply wanting to ensure they have the best plan for their budget. Allconnect employs more than 700 associates and is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with Sales Centers in Atlanta, Georgia; St. George, Utah; and the newest site, located in Lexington, Kentucky.
Allconnect is a dynamic, challenging and rewarding place to work. We have become one of the premier and fastest growing private companies in the country and understand that our success begins and ends with the outstanding performance of great people. We have worked hard to build a culture that fosters Integrity, Respect, Teamwork and Innovation. We describe our way of doing business as The Allconnect Way. Our Values and our Operating Principles, taken together, shape our culture. You can expect a performance-driven, customer-focused and merit-based culture in which you define how far you climb.
The Home Services Consultant assists callers with setting up their home utility services. Individuals will use a consultative approach when offering & selling products and services to customers such as Phone, Internet, Cable TV, Satellite TV, DSL & more from a variety of providers such as Verizon, AT&T, Comcast, Charter, Dish Network, DirectTV, and ADT.
• Ideal candidates will provide a world class customer experience by effectively communicating to customers while maintaining a professional and courteous demeanor.
• Utilize consultative selling techniques to provide products and services to meet the needs of the customer in an inbound sales center environment.
• Present key selling points, features and benefits while remaining focused on the customers' needs and expectations.
• Prioritize and plan work activities; Use time efficiently
• Demonstrate persistence, overcome objections and strive to improve your skills and sales performance
• Effectively execute the entire sales process from opening to close.
• Consistently reach monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; or one or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Related Sales Center (Inside Sales) experience highly preferred; telephone sales will also be considered.
• Highly energetic and self-starter
• Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively both oral & written
• Ability to multi-task the activities with shifting priorities.
• Flexibility with work schedule within the Contact Center Hours of Operation: M-F 7am-9pm & Sat 9am-4pm
Allconnect offers a lucrative compensation package with a starting rate of $11.00 plus commission. Top performing sales agents have the ability to make over $50,000 a year (base + commission). Allconnect rewards their employees with a variety of incentives.
At Allconnect, you’ll have the opportunity to benefit financially and succeed professionally. Benefits include paid time off, medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, 401k, and various performance incentives. If you’re looking for a fun, fast paced, competitive workplace please apply at: http://www.allconnect.com/careers/lexington/home.html
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||1648 Mcgrathiana Pkwy #400
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||<< Hidden Information >>
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.