American Family Insurance
Portland, OR USA
At American Family Insurance, we understand there is more to insurance than the policy and that people matter most. That’s why our strong network of approximately 4,000 sales agents and more than 8,000 employees works so hard to understand the needs of our diverse customers.
Our service commitment means working with our customers and offering responsive and knowledgeable service from the point of sale and beyond. Ultimately, it means helping to ensure our customers’ peace of mind through financial protection and personal attention.
An agency career with American Family Insurance may be right for you if you have an entrepreneurial spirit and the desire for success far beyond the limits of the typical job. But how do you get started?
The American Family Agent-In-Training (AIT) program is the first step to an agency career with American Family Insurance and the future you deserve. As an AIT, you’ll get:
• On-the-job training from highly successful agents
• Reimbursement for classes required for licensing
• Trade secrets from some of the best in the business
We are currently recruiting individuals who want to empower their lives!
• Unlimited income potential
• Business ownership
• Personal satisfaction from helping others
• Extensive training and support
• Incentive programs and bonuses
• Financial support to assist you in your office selection, office expenses, and staff payroll
• Personal and professional recognition
As an Agent in Training, you will:
• Get on-the-job training—with pay— from highly successful agents
• Earn a monthly base allowance
• Be responsible for building relationships within your community
• Create and enhance your own professional development
• Be rewarded for the success that you achieve by running your own agency in as little as 13 months
What is the process of becoming an Agent in Training?
The approval process consists of being interviewed, going through various background checks, and obtaining your Property, Casualty, Life and Health Insurance licenses. These steps help the candidate and American Family decide if an agency career is right for them.
Training and support is offered by American Family Insurance to new agents.
Training consists of educational and field experiences designed to provide the core skills, knowledge, and personal characteristics needed to be an effective American Family agent. New agents will be coached and evaluated by their District Manager. As an Agent-In-Training (AIT) you’ll get the opportunity to be mentored by an experienced and successful agent. You’ll receive on-the-job training and learn the secrets of success from the best of the best—all while receiving an excellent monthly allowance. In as little as 13 months you may be ready to run your own agency and to enjoy all the benefits that come with it.
• A competitive spirit and the ability to achieve results
• A self-motivated individual with strong communication, customer service and sales skills
• An acceptable driving record and credit history
• A criminal background check is also required
||American Family Insurance
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.