American Microsemiconductor Inc.
Madison, NJ USA
Inside Sales Representative
Key aspects of this position include:
Heavy telephone contact. Preparing quotations, assisting customers with purchasing components, booking orders, and providing after sales support with relationship building and value added services.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
additional other duties may be assigned as well
1. Responsible for all sales activities, from lead generation through close of sale
2. Identifying sales prospects and following up leads from advertising and other sources.
3. Develop, implement, and close business deals consistently at or
above target revenue and margin levels.
4. Prospect for new customers and establish strong customer relationships.
5. Negotiate price and volume discounts within well defined guidelines by telephone.
6. Preparing price quotations for items not in stock.
7. Develop a database of qualified leads through the company’s marketing plan.
8. Record and maintain all customer data accurately and completely.
9. Manage the sales process by calling customers and resolving order issues.
10. Maintain confidentiality on all proprietary information.
11. Maintain the highest level of integrity and honesty in all duties.
||American Microsemiconductor Inc.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||133 Kings Road
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.