Caraway Entertainment Agency
Greensboro, NC USA
Caraway Entertainment Agency (CEA) has seeking business development managers to work with our 5 TV show series on the books right now that we need to find 50 sponsors and 14 advertisers spots for each of the TV show series. What you can expect is first work for commissions only and get paid 10% of what you bring in. After your able to bring in 3 months of your sponsors and advertiser’s funding you will be asked if you want to work part time or full time and you’ll we paid a salary plus 10% commissions for managing your clients during the time you’re assigned to a TV show series. Deadline to raise 3 months of advertisers and sponsors in 30 November 2012.
We will have the program SalesForce to manage your clients. You will also have available after your hired a Ford fusion or a SMART car that will be available for use of working with your clients/business purpose only. Our first two TV show series will begin in December 2012 and you would need to bring in your 50 sponsors and 14 advertisers to make your 10% commissions. So we have a quick deadline to meet and if you’re really ambitious and want to work in the TV production industry that will take you and our company around the world with all of our TV show series then we need you.
For more information about your business development manager’s position description and a PowerPoint sponsorship and advertisement funding figures, send your cover letter and resume to: Dr. Sylvester Caraway Jr. USAF retired (1974 to 1994), Executive Producer of CEA, firstname.lastname@example.org
Business Development Manager Job Description
This business development manager sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Description: Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager Job Purpose: Builds market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
Business Development Manager Job Duties:
• Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills/Qualifications: Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism
||Caraway Entertainment Agency
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Dr Sylvester Caraway Jr
||P.O. Box 9061
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.