Phoenix, AZ USA
Operates the manufacturing process equipment according to the written specifications. Performs in-process inspections, tests and critical dimension measurements to insure quality within the specification guidelines. Records results in manual logbooks, statistical process control (SPC) software or some other type of PC software. Monitors supplies and materials for shortages and expiration dates. Monitors calibration dates on equipment and tools. Tracks product flow through the process.
Utilizes specialized job skills in accordance with processes and procedures to complete a wide range of assignments. Work assignments are moderately complex in nature where judgment, versatility and initiative are required to resolve problems and make routine recommendations. The ability to recognize deviations from the accepted processes and procedures is required.
The individual will monitor and support the production methods and processes. The position will require interfacing with both internal (Maintenance and Engineering) and external customers (tool and material suppliers) on manufacturing issues.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate, monitor and support day-to-day manufacturing.
- Prepare production materials including mixing of chemicals as necessary.
- Complete the taking of production sand statistical process control data.
- Supply input to production documentation including fabrication drawings, bill of materials, work instructions and process documents.
- Train, as required, other operators on the operation of the process equipment.
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- 2-4 years manufacturing experience in Class 10 clean room, wafer handling.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||4 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.