Comtec Tel, Inc.
Monrovia, CA USA
We are looking for a Telecommunications Technician. A technician will be responsible for establishing communications systems by installing Avaya IP Office, Magix and Partner ACS telephone systems and equipment.
• Planning of telephone installations by studying design plans, layouts, and technical specifications
• Ordering and gathering equipment, supplies, materials, and tools.
• Coordinating schedule with customer and maintaining customer rapport by listening to and resolving concerns
• Establishes telephone system by assessing installation site, installing hardware and software, running and pulling cable, programming and verifying equipment, while adhering to codes, regulations, and standards
• Verifies system functionality by testing equipment and connections, identifying and correcting problems
• Maintains records by documenting installation
• Maintains safe work environment by following safe practices
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Skills / Requirements
• Must have previous installation, programming and troubleshooting experience with the Avaya IP Office, Merlin Magix and Partner ACS product families.
• Valid California drivers license and a good DMV record
• Dependability, Attention to Detail, Independence, Functional and Technical Skills, Documentation Skills, Decision Making.
||Comtec Tel, Inc.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||1703 S. Magnolia Ave.
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.