Burlington, ON Canada
Technical Help Desk Associate
Inbound PC Technical Support & Customer Service
Burlington Mall -- BURLINGTON, ON
In a high volume contact center
Candidates must have open availability to work schedules between the hours of 6am – 1am, including weekends
$12/hr + bonus performance incentives with potential to earn $18+
• Responsible for delivery of front-line technical PC support and customer service.
• Assisting customers with computer troubleshooting including internet connectivity issues, virus / malware removal, email and antivirus problems and operating system / software errors, etc.
• Excellent over-the-phone PC troubleshooting ability
• Multitasking ability handling calls and remote chats sessions simultaneously
• Fluent communication and customer service skills
• A+ or MCSE certification is an asset.
Dependable IT is located in Burlington easily accessible from Hamilton, Mississauga and the Oakville area by city bus or Go train.
After probationary period of 3 months with acceptable performance Technical Help Desk agents may qualify for our @Home work program!!!
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Customer Service / Call Center
||777 Guelph Line
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.