Des Plaines Offfice Equipment
Elk Grove Village, IL USA
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Answer all incoming service phones.
Receive and properly enter into system all customer service calls.
Accurately and timely close out each service technician with all required data.
Dispatch service technicians based on location, response time, training and type of call
Ensure technicians have a call and are dispatched at all times
Monitor the age of all calls including call “on-hold”. Alert manager of any calls over 20 hours old in the system.
2) Outgoing calls from Dispatch
Contact customers to notify of part tracking information and follow up if the customer doesn’t call back.
Communicate to technicians via cell/text/email to enhance communication
3) Monitor sick, vacation and personal time
Create time sheet for payroll
Enter unavailable times into E-Automate
4) Audit meter reads from the field/research and correct forced meters/calls closed on wrong serial numbers.
5) Monitor technicians daily to identify “too much time on machine” calls and technicians “flagged as available versus dispatched!
6) Complete end of the month cleanup so the productivity numbers can be generated in a timely manner
7) Always track any call nearing the 20- hour mark as to the reason—sales, service or parts issue. Alert manager ASAP
8) Check via cell any service technician not moving within 1.5 hours and inquire about supervisor help
||Des Plaines Offfice Equipment
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Customer Service / Call Center
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.