DGI Network, Inc.
Boynton Beach, FL USA
Corporate Communication Specialist/Financial Writer
South Palm Beach, FL
The Corporate Communications Specialist is primarily responsible for the creation and management of investment communications to its Limited Partners and other select audiences.
Reporting to the Vice President, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations; this position works in close collaboration with the CEOs; Sr. Executives, Director of arketing, and senior Accounting staff. The role will encompass idea generation, research, project and outline writing, editing, reviews and final production. The candidate must be able to translate highly complex topics into clear, precise communications with minimal oversight in creating thoughtful investment letters and other communications initiatives for their senior leadership as well as support materials for other internal audiences. The incumbent will also be involved in projects that support their business channels, ranging from marketing literature to critical portfolio communications. This position is responsible for all aspects of project management, including keeping projects on extremely restricted deadlines.
• Quarterly Fund LP letters
• Year-End LP letters
• Company Profiles
• Fund Distribution letters
• Annual Investors Conference Presentation – Buyout and SCSF Funds
• Mid-Year LP Presentations - Buyout and SCSF Funds
• Corporate Overview – PowerPoint
• Case Studies
• Website - ongoing improvements to content, structure and management
• Editing leadership for materials created by the Transactions, Operations, Marketing, HR, Accounting, and Tax teams.
• Proven writing ability in investment analysis, excellent editing skills, extensive experience managing multiple writing projects simultaneously, and advanced knowledge of investment, financial, economic and industry topics.
• Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to prioritize, plan, organize and follow through on multiple assignments under strict deadlines.
• The ability to work in a collaborative team atmosphere.
• Strong communication skills and the ability to translate complicated subjects effectively and efficiently.
• Ability to conduct independent market, financial and portfolio research, relying on internal research information, corporate and financial websites and financial media.
• Extensive knowledge of, and strong interest in, economics, financial markets, investment companies, and investment strategies.
• Proven experience writing targeted to a financially sophisticated audience on both qualitative and quantitative topics.
• Five to seven years of experience in financial or business writing, ideally in a corporate setting.
• Excellent communication skills including the ability to communicate effectively with senior executives.
• Extremely strong organizational skills.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Writing samples absolutely required. A writing test will be given.
• CFA or MBA desirable.
• Salary up to 75K for the ideal candidate or commensurate with experience.
||DGI Network, Inc.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||29 Via Lago
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.