Ontario , CA USA
· Support the shift supervisor and production activities to help the company meet customer expectations
· Perform start-ups and required process adjustments in a timely manner and in accordance with approved
· company policies and procedures
· Answer machine alarms and requests for assistance from operators and QA inspectors.
· Work with QA and recognize good product.
· Cycle out part problems when identified.
· Monitor cycle times.
· Monitor Scrap.
· Keep Molds cleaned and lubed. Fill out Cleaning Log.
· Fill out shop documentation: shift log books, cycle sheets, cycle adjustment sheets, start-up sheets, set-up
· notification, tooling correction requests (TCRs) and maintenance correction requests (MCRs).
· Participate in shift-to-shift communication: walk-through with the other shift, reading and filling out the
· shift log.
· Oversee, assist and train the material handlers and set-up personnel.
· Check the production monitoring system for a job change and coordinate the confirming physical count.
· Check the production monitoring system that the correct jobs and job numbers are running.
· Make sure the Job Status Board is updated and keep sheet files current with the job listed.
· Ensure that safety policies and procedures are being observed and practiced.
· Ensure that quality policies and procedures are being observed and practiced.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (Core Competencies)
· At least five (5) years of experience in the plastics industry (or the equivalent) given the educational
· requirements listed in 4.2.
· Education: High School Diploma or equivalent. Graduation from an Injection Molding apprenticeship
· program or the equivalent Certification. (OR the equivalent industry experience.)
· Fluency in English: Being able to read, write, and speak is a requirement.
· Fluency in Spanish is a plus.
· Candidates must exhibit sound physical condition.
· Verifiable previous employment, with confirmation of no work related problems, and that the candidate is
· suitable for re-hire.
· Adaptable: willing to learn
· Ownership of required tools for the job.
· Knowledge of processing engineering polymers.
· Ability and skill at trouble-shooting and solving problems in processing.
· Good mechanical aptitude.
· Good math skills and aptitude.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Aracely De La Torre
||1435 S Grove Ave
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.