Mitchellville, MD USA
Senior Enterprise Software Solutions Sales with Industry Knowledge
Several openings for this positions are available across the United States.
Senior sales leader with deep industry (manufacturing, financial services, retail, or health care) expertise, large opportunity orchestration abilities, senior sales and pipeline management skills. In this role, you will leverage broad business acumen to bridge the gap between a business opportunity and a conceptual solution using software products and services from partners. This strategy will manifest itself in a large product and solutions pipeline.
This position is a recognized ďgo-toĒ resource by customers, partners and colleagues within his/her accounts and industry affiliation. You will work closely with key client decision makers to define needs and then collaborate with a wealth of resources to meet them. Creating trusted relationships while developing sales opportunities, youíll drive revenue through a few select mission-critical, enterprise customers.
Itís your chance to:
- Join a very high profile global team who are leading the growth of solution selling expertise
- Sell world-class solutions targeted to address your customerís most pressing business needs
- Develop deep relationships with key enterprise customers
- Grow and broaden your skills via ongoing formalized training together with participation in internal and external events
Skills and qualifications:
- 5-8 years of experience in a software or related solution sales role
- Strong proven track record of consistently meeting/exceeding quota targets using a consultative/solution selling approach
- Proven record of effective account management- planning, opportunity generation, communication, needs analysis, project management
- Strong knowledge of competitor landscape
- Ability to articulate the value of technology to a non-technical audience of senior business decision makers
- Ability to align and communicate the value of technology based solutions to customersí business related decision criteria
- Ability to orchestrate and influence virtual teams to pursue sales opportunities
- Strong understanding of partner ecosystems and the ability to leverage partner solutions to solve customer needs
- Ability to lead teams through influence based on:
- Demonstrating experience related to the ability to recruit and convince others to participate in achieving group goals
- Keeping the group working toward a common shared outcome or goal
- Effectively utilizing and leveraging virtual team resources
- Bachelorís degree required and MBA is ideal
Key Activities :
- Develop an understanding of customersí Line of Businesses (LoB), the strategies they are targeting to achieve, their business goals, and how these might relate to application based capabilities, the decision-makers within each LoB, the business applications they currently use and any challenges they face with these applications today
- Work with the sales team to develop account plans to drive the above outcomes, and to pursue identified opportunities
- Formulate a unified account strategy which aligns our firmís partners based on identified opportunity parameters
- Jointly create evaluation plans with customer and orchestrate the virtual team to execute against these plans
- Create and present deliverables (final presentation, solution specification and value proposition) targeted to address identified customer needs
- Identify, lead, and efficiently close large scale, complex deals
This role provides high visibility, high impact opportunity and a wealth of growth opportunities and challenges.
Very competitive salary Ė base plus commission; stock grants; free healthcare; expansive benefits package; career advancement.
Contact: Patricia Evans, Recruiting Consultant; 301-249-2180; email@example.com
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||11813 Decesaris Boulevard
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.