Woodland Hills, CA USA
Opportunity!!! Looking to hire people for an Executive Financial business.
Do you keep your options open?
Do you want to help families?
Title: Financial Planner for Multi-billion dollar investment corporation (Full-time and Part time positions available)
Financial Planner Job Description: recruiting people, assisting clients, attending trainings.
Financial Analyst Job Duties:
• Determines financial status by comparing and analyzing plans and forecasts with actual results.
• Improves financial status by analyzing results and variances; identifying trends; recommending actions.
• Provides information to management by assembling and summarizing data and making recommendations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations, continuing education courses.
• Helps clients accomplish financial objectives by assessing financial situation; developing and presenting financial strategies and plans; monitoring changes in financial status and life circumstances.
• Markets services by asking for referrals from current clients; meeting prospects at community functions; responding to inquiries; developing promotions; presenting financial planning seminars.
• Assesses clients' financial situation by gathering information regarding investments, asset allocation, savings, tax planning, retirement planning, and estate planning; evaluating risk tolerance
• Develops financial strategies by guiding client to establish financial goals; matching goals to situation with appropriate financial plans.
• Obtains clients' commitment by explaining proposed financial plans and options; explaining advantages and risks; providing explanations; alleviating concerns; answering questions.
• Monitors clients' financial situation by tracking changes in wealth and life circumstances; analyzing financial plan results; identifying and evaluating new financial strategies; recommending changes in goals and plans.
• Updates job knowledge by tracking financial markets, general economic conditions, and new financial products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional and technical publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
• Opportunity to be your own boss! Get Rewarded! Have freedom!
• Skills/Qualifications: All the above skills are good to have, but willing to train. Financial Skills, Analyzing Information, Customer Service, People Skills, Financial Planning and Strategies, Financial Licenses, Business Knowledge, General Math Skills and Managing Profitability.
To learn more information apply within.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
||21800 Oxnard St.
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.