Financial Foundation Group
Austin, TX USA
At FFG (Financial Foundation Group), the FOUNDATION of our business is based upon integrity, trust and superior service. We offer a challenging, exciting and highly rewarding career to an individual that is career oriented and who possesses the drive, ambition and desire necessary to either rapidly advance through our Management Track Program or to focus solely on their clientele.
FFG is an Independent Marketing Organization in Financial Services seeking non-experienced individuals wanting to become involved in the Financial Services Industry as well as experienced representatives wanting management opportunities and support. Our corporate mission is to create a business enterprise where both the client and the financial representative feel connected to the organization.
For those seeking to become involved in this industry for the first time, we offer a mentored training program and sponsorship for licensure. As you gain experience and knowledge, you will have opportunities for growth. You can choose a client career path or explore the opportunity to enter into a Executive Management Trainee position.
Experienced Representatives shall find full support for their business and opportunities to enhance your existing clients’ well being. We provide company sponsored administrative assistance, marketing, client appreciations and community involvement programs. This allows our representatives to concentrate on what they do best, focus on the clients’ needs. Also, you can choose to enter into our Executive Management Trainee Program. Here you will have the opportunity to mature from a Registered Representative into an OSJ and then into a Regional OSJ / Company Executive. As the company grows and expands, so do your opportunities.
Your drive for success and ability to build your own business provides you the opportunity to participate in one of the fastest leadership development programs in the financial services industry. Offering securities and advisory services through NEXT FINANCIAL GROUP Inc., Broker Dealer of the year 7 of the last 8 years by Investment Advisor Magazine, existing staff and approximately 50 million in assets under our management, FFG provides you with stability to grow with.
Each year Investment Advisor magazine conducts a poll asking its representative reader’s to rate how well their broker/dealer is meeting their needs in key areas. Broker/Dealers that are rated the highest be their reps are named “Broker/Dealer of the Year" in one of four divisions based on each broker/dealers total number of representatives.
Regardless of your career path with FFG, our main goal is to build long term relationships with our clients and to provide solutions to life’s important financial responsibilities including education, life insurance, income solutions and retirement. We offer a broad portfolio of competitive insurance products, investments and securities. Each day we work on expanding our network of clients to partner with and provide customized solutions that meet their individual needs. Our client first attitude drives our commitment to our representatives, their families and our community.
In this role, you will:
• Demonstrate Insurance and Financial product knowledge, including Mutual Funds, Equities, Variable Annuities, 529 Plans, Retirement Plans, Life and Health Insurance products.
• Meet with clients to identify their investment opportunities, gather information about their financial retirement goals and develop life-long relationships.
• Identify cross-selling opportunities and make recommendations accordingly
• Manage the sales process through the entire lifecycle
• Service existing client accounts as an Account Manager
• Call upon multiple appointments: leads, referrals and direct calls
As a nationally recognized Independent Marketing Organization, we look for experienced and non-experienced individuals who have a drive to succeed and impact client’s lives.
To be successful in this role, it is essential you posses the following:
• Strong Communication Skills
• Ability to Network and Grow Business Contacts
• Positive “Can Do" Attitude
• Ability to Work in a Team Focused Environment
• Strong Interpersonal and Consultative Sales Skills
• Persistent Approach to Business development
• Willingness to Work Hard and Focus on Career Path
Representatives with FFG shall enjoy:
• Client Bonuses, Commissions and Revenue Sharing
• Sponsorship for FINRA Licensing
• Ongoing Training and Development Opportunities
• Flexible Work Schedule within a Positive Action Oriented Environment
• Marketing Support and Assistance
• Unmatched ADVANCEMENT Opportunities
• Matching 401k or Roth 401k Programs at Executive
Don’t miss out on your opportunity to create long term success for yourself. Don’t take just another job, join us to develop your leadership potential and take the next step in your career by applying today!
Key words: Finance, Financial Services, Banking, Manager, Management, Marketing, Economics, Entry Level, Executive, Sales, Sales Manager, Outside Sales, Account Manager, Supervisor, Insurance, Securities, Investments, College, Recent Graduate, Training, Business.
||Financial Foundation Group
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||9442 Capital of Texas Hwy N Plaza One Suite 500
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.