Flint, MI USA
Insight Physical Therapy and Rehab Center
Posting Date: April 16, 2012
Status: Full Time
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Paid Vacations, 401k, Bonus Potential, Education Reimbursement
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Under the supervision of the Team Leader or Supervisor, performs PT evaluation and treatment and
patient care duties as appropriate. Communicate effectively with patients, co-workers, physicians
and other employees as needed regarding patient care needs and adequately documents all aspects of
patient care. Complete necessary and accurate patient billing information for reimbursement.
• Preferred experience with outpatient care.
• Able to effectively treat diverse populations and demographics (various diagnoses, ages,
levels of care, etc.).
• MUST BE PROFICIENT WITH COMPUTERS.
• Must be willing to go above and beyond.
• Able to adapt quickly and efficiently to new settings and people.
• Must have pleasant demeanor and be extremely customer service oriented.
• Must be self-motivated and self-starter.
• Experience or desire in Sports rehab preferred.
• Physical Therapy degree (Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Degree).
• Licensed from the State of Michigan to practice as a Registered Physical Therapist.
Physical Demands: Incorrect lifting, moving and use of equipment could result in equipment,
personal and/or patient injury.
• Must be able to constantly exercise, lift patients, push wheelchairs and move equipment.
• Laundry, light general cleaning of work space, patient area and physical therapy center may
also be required from time to time.
• Must have reliable transportation.
To be considered for this position ONLY resumes that are emailed to email@example.com will be
accepted. Please do not inquire by fax, phone or in person.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Healthcare / Medical
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.