Toronto, ON Canada
As an Investors Group Consultant, you can build a prosperous and successful business by helping clients achieve their financial goals.
- Show clients how to build and manage their financial wealth and security;
- Develop a customized financial plan for clients;
- Help clients select the products to implement the plan; and
- Provide clients with ongoing personalized service.
We help you manage your practice as you develop solid, long-lasting relationships with our clients and help them meet their financial goals.
What We Offer
We offer excellent compensation to reward your business efforts and effectiveness, your experience, and the total client assets managed. In short, you are rewarded for your overall success.
We also provide you with comprehensive training, access to a global team of specialists, and the financial products you will need to analyze, assess, and deliver meaningful solutions for clients. And we offer you the freedom of self-employment and the support and structure of a financial planning pioneer and leader.
You may qualify for this sought-after opportunity if:
- You are considered to be successful in your field.
- You are seen as a leader among your peers.
- You always seem to be working more than those around you.
- You have experience dealing with people.
- You are assertive and tenacious.
- You have a track record of credibility.
- You are a proven performer
For additional information or to apply please contact us today.
Christine Willson Innes, Christine.firstname.lastname@example.org
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Christine Willson Innes
||Banking / Financial
||601-2345 Yonge St.
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.