Pointe Claire, QC Canada
Financial sales/ account manager
We're Investors Group - one of Canada's leading financial services companies - and for more than 80 years, we've been
helping Canadians build long-term financial security. Our history illustrates how far we have come, as we continue
evolving to meet the changing needs of our clients and our employees. Our focus on supporting local communities where
our clients and employees live and work and commitment to supporting the professional growth of our greatest resource,
our people, made us what we are today and what we plan to be in the future. Be part of our vision. Be part of our
community. Join us and enjoy both the challenge and the rewards of a career plan with a recognized and growing industry
Investors Group Securities Inc. (IGSI) is an investment dealer, registered throughout Canada, offering Self-Directed
Plans and Cash Accounts. IGSI accommodates and administers the diverse brokerage product and service needs of clients
referred by IG Consultants and provides securities advisory services through local Securities Specialists.
The Securities Specialist supports the IG Consultant in the management of client relationships by providing securities
advisory services for high net worth clients and prospects whom are candidates for IGSI. The Securities Specialist
promotes, communicates and assists in the training of IG consultants on IGSI products and services.
We are looking for top talent to join our team and ensure our continued success. If you have the drive and desire to
join a growing company, you will want to learn more about the following career opportunity.
· provide portfolio analysis and client account review services, individual securities research and trade
advisory services for high asset clients and prospects.
· meet IG Consultants and their referred high net worth clients/prospects.
· assist Consultants to remain in compliance with the regulatory environment by providing securities trade
advice and services.
· ensure client suitability criteria are met and IGSI internal trade policies are adhered to.
· conducts Regional Office training, pro-shops, seminars or communication sessions as warranted or in
conjunction with Head Office and other offerings.
· regular travel within assigned territory.
· DEC,or University Degree
.Canadian Investment Manager (CIM), Certified Financial Planner (CFP), Certified
Financial Analyst (CFA), Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI), Conduct and Practices Handbook Course (CPH) or other securities industry credentials an asset.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and team services ethic and excellent presentation and communication skills,
both written and oral.
· Working out of our Pointe Claire branch requires a strong independent and interdependent approach to
performing the complex duties of the position.
To apply for this position, send your resume to Kathryn.email@example.com or call Karla Greenlees at
We thank all applicants, however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||1 Holiday suite 401
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.