Greenbelt, MD USA
Ksquareit. is a premier Information Technology Consulting company in Greenbelt Maryland. We are always looking forward to bring aboard IT professionals and help them build a career in the IT Industry by providing the opportunity to work with our top clients in US.
At Ksquareit, we provide training in iphone , Android , QTP & Quality Assurance offering Graduates and Masters a platform to broaden their experience in the field of Information Technology. The 4 weeks training comprises of a series of computer based training sessions, a hands-on session to prepare you for the competitive professional environment. The training is imparted to upgrade your technical skills to a level the client requires and expects from the consultants working for them on their projects.
With 500+ consultants working for us and years of experience and an impeccable reputation in the market for staffing solutions, we provide placements upon completion of the training program.
As preferred vendors to some of the best companies in the field of IT, Banking & Finance, Healthcare, and the Mortgage industry, we provide diverse projects to further enhance your career path.
Iphone App Developer :
Android App Developer :
Quality Assurance (QA): Consultant contributes in software testing and/or software quality control including automated and manual test scripting.
Business Analyst (BA): The role requires consultant to act as an interface between the software developer and the client. He interacts with client, understand his requirements and then direct the development team to create solutions.
Ksquareit is looking for
• Graduates (Masters/Bachelors) in Computer Science or Management.
• Other engineering graduates with elementary knowledge of programming.
• Candidates with strong communication/presentation skills, strong aptitude to learn and interest in Software programming, Testing or Business Analysis.
• Excellent pay structure, ranging from 55,000 to 70,000 per annum with increment every six months on basis of performance.
• Free accommodation during training.
• H1-B Visa sponsorship to candidates who are on F1 visa status & also TN Visa sponsorship for Canadian citizens.
• Green Card Processing through PERM for eligible candidates.
• Health Insurance (Medical, Vision and Dental), 401K plan, Commuter's benefit, FSA, DSA and many more.
• Reimbursement of relocation expenses & air ticket.
Our website www.Ksquareit.com provides detailed information regarding the company, our clients and projects.
I look forward to hearing from you.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.