Miamisburg, OH USA
Telephonic Account Manager
This telephonic sales position exists to protect, secure, and grow the revenue position of LexisNexis within an assigned territory. This quarterback role will ensure and grow this revenue stream via expert client management, strategic deployment of resources (e.g., professional consultants, marketing, etc.), and spearheading the penetration of LN solutions throughout the enterprise
1. Meet or exceed monthly and yearly revenue objectives
2. Develop strategic account plans for all customers in an assigned territory. This should include identifying sales retention and penetration strategies aimed at positioning LexisNexis as the superior source in meeting the potential buyers information needs to maximize revenue opportunities, using business analysis tools to identify and track revenue trends, recognize sales opportunities, target specific sales activities, and analyze competitive threats, managing and strategically deploying all resources necessary to secure the business, (i.e. sales specialists, consultants, technical and product support, marketing, pricing, etc.), developing key contacts and business relationships with influential individuals and high-level decision makers.
3. Sell the value of LexisNexis to business and professional users within an assigned territory by articulating how our solutions meet their information needs. This will be accomplished through secure first appointments, advancing appointments, closing appointments, consulting sessions and group presentations.
4. Understand the value of LexisNexis products and pricing as well as competitive offerings and articulate LexisNexis benefits in a manner meaningful to a customer.
5. Develop an in depth understanding of all LexisNexis products and competitive products to articulate the benefits and advantages of LexisNexis products, and handle customer concerns or objections.
6. Other duties as assigned
1. Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
2. 3-5 years proven business to business solution sales experience
3. Solid strategic account planning skills
4. In depth industry knowledge and the ability to quickly develop an in depth understanding of LN products and services
5. Understanding and expertise in computer hardware and software including Windows XP, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Contact Management systems, Sales Force Automation Tools, CRM (Siebel 7.8) and the internet.
6. Strong time management, organizational and forecasting skills
7. Proven knowledge and experience using strategic selling (Miller Heiman)
8. Experience working in a highly complex matrixed corporate environment
9. Proven knowledge and understanding of value selling and team selling concepts
10. Strong oral and written communication skills as well as presentation skills
11. Strong new business prospecting skills including but not limited to cold calling, networking, negotiation and closing.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||9443 Springboro Pike
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.