North York, ON Canada
Title: Sewing Machine Operator
Major Intersection: Ellesmere and Warden Avenue
Pay Rate: 15-16$/hr
Timings: 9am to 5pm
Shift Days: Monday to Friday
Start Date: ASAP
Duties and responsibilities:
• Operate single and double needed sewing machine.
• Turns knobs, screws, and dials to adjust settings of machine, according to garment style and observation of operation.
• Replaces sewing machine parts and performs basic maintenance, such as oiling machine.
• Selects supplies, such as fasteners and thread, according to specifications or characteristics of fabric.
• Replaces and re-threads needles.
• Must have at-least 1 year of experience.
• Fast paced environment.
• Have good written/verbal communication skills.
• Basic sewing knowledge is required.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Ahmad Faiz Ul Qadir
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.