Lancaster, PA USA
Administration, configuration and monitoring of the Storage Area Network (SAN) infrastructure.
* Provide routine SAN configuration, including storage provisioning and zone security for all companies, as requested.
* Monitor and track the health and performance of the SAN infrastructure.
* Create and distribute disk utilization, capacity planning, and trending reports.
* Manage routine online upgrades to required service levels for all SAN switches and arrays.
* Administration and upgrades of all SAN management applications and tools.
* Administration and support of snapshot technology and data replication between data centers.
* Collaborate with System Administration teams to deploy best practices and stewardship of all SAN resources.
* On-call rotation required.
* Off-hours work (evening, weekend) as required by change control procedures.
* Travel to DR site and company sites as required.
* Minimum of 2-3 years in a SAN/Storage Administration position with experience in the following areas:
* Fiber Channel networks, including host bus adapters and drivers.
* Brocade fiber switches, edge and director class, including switch management software.
* Mid-range and enterprise-class storage systems, including array management software, preferably Hitachi.
* Disk management on Windows, Unix, Linux and VMWare servers.
* Business continuity technologies, including high-availability, clusters, replication and DR.
* Experience with capacity planning and performance analysis.
* Experience with SAN management software.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||2469 Lititz Pike
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
|| http://www.maculagroup.com/2011/05/02/san-administrator /
||5 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.