Rochester, MN USA
Mains’l is in the Business of Hopes and Dreams. We offer innovative supports to those who need it so they can live a life of their own choosing- a life of meaning and purpose. For us, every hope is a challenge and every dream an opportunity.
Mains’l is excited to announce that we have an opportunity for someone to join the team as a Residential Program Manager.
Currently, the need for this position is to supporting amazing people who live in the Oak Grove area.
Core responsibilities of a Residential Program Manager:
• Train, coach, role model and mentor employees on "this is how we do it around here" using Mains'l mission, vision, values, tools and resources to be successful and to support others to be successful
• Leads, teaches, mentors, and continuously develops a team of employees who provide direct support services to people in their own homes and in their community.
• Interviews and selects new crew members based on preferences of the people receiving services and team members, and who are also a good fit for the people supported and Mains'l.
• Partners with people receiving services to discover what is important to and for them, and how to best support them based on their preferences.
• Create and maintain documentation (plans) that reflect the wants and needs of each person
• Teach and mentor a team to support the people they work with on implementation and follow through.
• Manage assigned resources consistent with Mains'l Vision, Mission and Values to promote meaningful lives for people
Consistent and effective communication with:
• Circles of support: the person, their guardians, families, case managers and day program support staff;
• The team you lead.
Need to meet one of the following qualifications:
• Bachelor's degree in a field related to human services, and one year of full-time work experience providing direct care services to persons with disabilities or persons age 65 and older; or
• Associate degree in a field related to human
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Healthcare / Medical
|Fax (numbers only):
||9 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available: