Marketing Alternatives Inc.
Taylorville, IL USA
This position is a Tier I Customer Service Representative (CSR) role. The CSR is responsible for resolving customer inquiries via email and adhering to internal policies and procedures as well as utilizing working knowledge of the client(s)í products and/or services to meet department productivity and quality standards. Due to the variety of clients, the CSR will need to acquire knowledge of a number of products and services. The CSR will perform some outbound follow up, as required. This position is an hourly pay rate of $9.00 per hour plus incentive.
Activities: Primary activities/interdepartmental activities/other duties
- Provide knowledgeable assistance for a wide number of products and customer situations
- Provide a level of customer service that meets the specific client requirements in building mutuality and customer relationships
- Project an attitude of service, empathy and patience to all customer under all circumstances
- Answer inquiries and resolve problems by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information; trouble shooting and technical support with supervision
- Write in concise, accurate, and understandable terms when responding to customer inquiries using written communication
- Access and negotiate multiple information systems to answer questions
- Interact with other departments on behalf of the customer
- Keeps equipment operational by following established procedures and reporting malfunctions
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities
- Proactively offer value added services to customers
- Maintain and improve quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommend improved procedures
- Comply with regulatory requirements in prioritizing and completing work assignments
- Perform other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED (high school students may be considered if they meet employment criteria for the State of Illinois)
- Effective communication skills to provide courteous and professional customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain working knowledge of the organizationís products and services
- Effective PC skills including; electronic mail, internet and industry standard applications
- Ability to learn to use additional applications as necessary
- Keyboarding skills (minimum 35 wpm)
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Organizational skills are needed to perform multiple tasks
- Flexibility in scheduling with excellent attendance
To submit an application, candidates can go to www.mktalt.com, click Contact Us in the bottom right corner, the click Join Marketing Alternatives Team.
||Marketing Alternatives Inc.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
||Customer Service / Call Center
||520 N. Cheney St
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||2 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.