Richardson, Texas USA
Provide customer service in hospital, helping family members, visitors, and caregivers
- Write effective copy, excelling in correct spelling, punctuation, and grammar.
- Use alternate forms of communication (including graphic arts), resulting in improved interactions.
- Edit and proof other team members work and provide constructive feedback
- Understand relationships among healthcare personnel, preferably in clinic setting
- Offer research skills on multiple healthcare issues, resulting in presentation or publication,- Analyze and compare facts and figures, using logic to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Compile monthly financial reports and prepare invoices for clients
- Coordinate organizational and administrative tasks and support payables and receivables
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Customer Service / Call Center
||1700 International Pkwy
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.