Los Angeles, CA USA
- Exhibit outstanding customer interaction/customer management skills and call control.
- Ability to troubleshoot and determine root causes of problems while the customer is on the phone.
- Solves problems and resolves conflicts with a sense of urgency and under pressure, offering solutions and alternatives to address service errors.
- Support customers when they encounter problems regarding products, orders, services and policies.
- Adhere to policies, procedures, and standards as it relates to call handling, issue processing, and documentation.
- Exercises good judgment and superb communication skills in handling difficult customer.
- Support customer technical issues by:
*Asking appropriate questions to completely understand issue/request
*Collecting all of the information required to appropriately process request
*Explain implications of service changes, set customer expectations, etc.
*Properly utilizing resources available to you
*Determine when/how to further escalate issues.
- Appropriately researching customer issues with the other department to resolve problems, including capturing all of the required information.
- Play an active role in discovering and defining better documentation for troubleshooting.
- Provide detail documentation for all customer interactions for future reference by other employees.
- Basic Office Skills, Customer Service, Call Center, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Outlook
- Personal laptop computer required
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Customer Service / Call Center
||424 1/2 north fairfax ave
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.