Honolulu, HI USA
Purpose: To perform work required for the care, maintenance and development of the lawns, landscape beds, street trees, parking lot trees, irrigation systems and general grounds.
Duties: Listed below are some of the essential functions for this position. An ideal candidate will successfully carry out the following tasks:
• Maintains all lawn areas, including fertilizing, watering, weeding, raking, reseeding, and mowing.
• Trims, cuts, fertilizes, plants, and replants all hedges, bushes, potted plants and trees.
• Maintains green areas in parking lots; waters, trims, rakes, and mows, etc. Removes any trash in and around green areas.
• Performs routine maintenance on watering systems including hoses, sprinklers, drip and drainage.
• Applies herbicide and pesticide chemicals to grounds, trees, bushes, shrubs, and lawns as needed to control plant diseases and insects.
• Operates power lawn mowers, edgers, hand tools, and other machinery used in ground maintenance and landscaping activities.
• Performs minor maintenance and repair on equipment and tools as required.
• Maintains records of all grounds maintenance such as fertilization, replanting, tree trimming.
Skills/Qualifications: Excellent written and verbal communication, critical thinking and problem-solving skills, multi-tasking, facilities maintenance trade knowledge.
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.