New York Life Insurance Company
New York, NY USA
As an intern for our Fortune 100 financial services firm, you'll have the ability to make a large reaching impact on our client's lives by helping them set and reach their most important financial goals.
You will work with top agents on helping:
- Young parents provide financial security for their children should something happen to them unexpectedly.
- Business owners save for retirement and protect the business they have spent a lifetime building.
- People like your parents plan for the likelihood of spending time in a nursing home, without having to use all of the assets they have worked so hard to accumulate.
You will make this impact by:
- Scheduling appointments and assisting with meeting with potential clients
- Analyzing the information we gather
- Discover the process to product recommendations/sales to help clients meet their financial goals
- Most important, you will help provide ongoing service and support to these policyholders.
Skills: MS Office, phone, email, letter writing, in person meetings with clients, project management, organizational skills.
Hours: 10 hours
||New York Life Insurance Company
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.