Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
Fayetteville, AR USA
Job Description: Representatives offer guidance, relationships and solutions to help clients meet financial goals and objectives. They offer exclusive access to insurance products from a top-rated company, Northwestern Mutual, and an array of quality investment choices. Supported by training programs and mentoring opportunities, they have access to the resources, products and assistance they need to help clients and build their practices.
Representatives are also supported by a network of specialists who together provide guidance on:
• Asset and Income Protection
• Personal Needs Analysis
• Investment and Advisory Services
• Comprehensive Financial Planning
• Estate Analysis
• Trust Services
• Education Funding
• Retirement Solutions
• Business Needs Analysis
• Employee and Executive Benefits
Accolades, Ratings and Assessments:
• In 2007, for the 24th time in as many years, Fortune® magazine recognized Northwestern Mutual as America's "Most Admired" company in our category (Fortune Magazine, March 19, 2007)
• Northwestern Mutual was ranked as the “Best Service Company to Sell For” in Selling Power Magazine’s ’50 Best Companies to Sell For’ issue (November/December 2007).
• Northwestern Mutual consistently earns the highest possible financial strength ratings from the four major financial ratings services. (A++ — A.M. Best (May 2006); AAA — Fitch Ratings (August 2006); AAA — Standard & Poor's (May 2006); Aaa — Moody's Investors Service (March 2006)
Opportunity: The Northwestern Mutual Financial Network Northwest Arkansas Group has projected the need for additional network representatives in the Fayetteville area over the next 12 months. If you're a top-notch performer, value the freedom of being your own boss, want to be financially rewarded for your success and have the desire to impact people's lives positively every day, then you may be a candidate we want to speak with about the opportunity.
Preferred Qualifications: To be considered for the position, you should have a bachelor's degree from a four-year institution, have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and have a history of personal success.
To apply: If you enjoy working in a fast-paced, highly productive, value-driven environment, e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit our Web at www.nmfn.com/nwagroup.
Northwestern Mutual Financial Network is the marketing name for the sales and distribution arm of The Northwestern Mutual Life Insurance Company, Milwaukee, WI, (NM) and its subsidiaries and affiliates. Network Representative is an agent of NM (life insurance, annuities and long-term care insurance). Securities and advisory services offered through Northwestern Mutual Investment Services, LLC, 7030 South Gale Ave. Ste 800 Tulsa, OK 74136, registered investment adviser, member NASD and SIPC. Northwestern Mutual Wealth Management Company, Milwaukee, WI, limited purpose federal savings bank and registered investment adviser.
||Northwestern Mutual Financial Network
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Banking / Financial
||108 East Sunbridge Drive
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||2 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.