Sterling, VA USA
• Sell financial products such as stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and insurance if licensed to do so.
• Build and maintain client bases, keeping current client plans up-to-date and recruiting new clients on an ongoing basis.
• Answer clients' questions about the purposes and details of financial plans and strategies.
• Review clients' accounts and plans regularly to determine whether life changes, economic changes, or financial performance indicate a need for plan reassessment.
• Interview clients to determine their current income, expenses, insurance coverage, tax status, financial objectives, risk tolerance, and other information needed to develop a financial plan.
• Implement financial planning recommendations, or refer clients to someone who can assist them with plan implementation.
• Explain and document for clients the types of services that are to be provided, and the responsibilities to be taken by the personal financial advisor.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Banking / Financial
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.