QHR Software Inc.
Winnipeg, MB Canada
QHR Software Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of QHR Technologies Inc. and is based in Kelowna, BC.
QHR Software Inc. is seeking an experienced Support Analyst to provide technical application and customer support to a wide range of users in very diverse environments. Reporting to the National Support Manager, the Support Analyst will work closely with the development and implementation teams to provide service to client sites across North America.
To learn more about us, please visit our website at www.QHRSoftware.com.
• Provide both product and technical support services to our customers primarily via telephone, email and remote desktop
• Maintain client service logs in the customer relationship management (CRM) system
• Maintain department and individual support metrics
• Follow standard operating procedures (SOP)
• Assist with process and service improvements
• Become a technology, product and/or domain expert through continuous self-improvement
• Bachelor’s degree or certifications in a related field
• Experience in application support with a focus on providing technical support
• Strong computer skills with experience and knowledge in networking and configuration/installation of software
• Excellent customer service skills and experience
• Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive client information
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail and an ability to work in a high-stress environment
• Domain experience in human resources, payroll and/or staff scheduling is considered an asset
We offer a competitive compensation package with a comprehensive benefits package.
Please email your resume in Word or PDF format to email@example.com
Thanks to all those that apply. Only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
QHR Technologies Inc. has a vision of being a Top 100 Technology Company and a Top 100 Employer. Our results and culture all point to personal growth, opportunities and success. QHR Software Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of QHR Technologies Inc., a publicly listed company (TSX-V:QHR). QHR Technologies was recently recognized by the 2010 Branham 300 list in the ‘Top 5 Pure Play Healthcare Companies’ list, the ‘Top 10 Growth Companies’ and the ‘Top 20 Movers and Shakers’ list as well as listed on the ‘TSX Venture Exchange Top 50’ list. As well, QHR Technologies was recently named as a finalist in B.C.’s ‘Technology Impact Awards (TIA’s) in the category of ‘Emerging Company of the Year’ for its outstanding performance as a technology enterprise. The TIA’s recognize British Columbia’s most innovative and dynamic technology companies. QHR Technologies Inc. has focused on the business development of promising Canadian technologies to meet the needs of emerging or under-developed markets. This strategy has generated profitable revenues, while earnings have allowed QHR to prosper and grow on behalf of shareholders. Capitalizing on its management expertise, QHR continues to source new markets and technologies through mergers or acquisition. For further information on QHR Technologies, please visit our website at: www.QHRTechnologies.com.
||QHR Software Inc.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||312 - 131 Provencher Blvd.
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.