Recruiter - Central IL Medical Facilities
Effingham, IL USA
INCREDIBLE OPPORTUNITY: Nurse Practitioners - Run your own practice without all the headaches!
1. This Medical Group will help you design, set up, and maintain your Own primary care medical practice that will best fit Your needs.
2. They provide the building and location for your primary care office - The next facility will be in Central Illinois in Lovington.
3. Assists with licensing if needed
4. Expedites Insurance Reimbursement and Credentialing by adding you to their insurance provider panel.
5. Helps Manage Office Staff
6. Provides In-Office ancillary testing services
7. Provides In-Office pharmacy services
8. Provides In-Office coverage during your time off and after hours phone coverage.
9. Handles Accounts Receivable - Insurance Claim Processing and Patient Billing
10. Handles Accounts Payable
11. Conducts Advertising for your facility
12. Provides Very Competitive Compensation Including:
-Profit Sharing Plan
-Insurance - Including: Malpractice, Health & Life
-Professional Dues and Licensing Fees
-Paid Time Off
-Personal Business Expense Stipend
-Paid Holiday Time
13. Provides an EMR system with practice Tips and recommendations
14. Provides a physician collaborator and collaborative agreement
**All of your information will be kept confidential:
Please email your Resume to NL68@hotmail.com for consideration - Attention: NP CV - Thank You!
||Recruiter - Central IL Medical Facilities
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Healthcare / Medical
||1001 E Gordon
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||2 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.