Ross & Baruzzini
Indianapolis, IN USA
- Mechanical system design including equipment selections and layouts, sizing and routing of duct and piping systems, air distribution, control systems, and coordination with building systems.
- Develop, organize, and implement construction documents, specifications, and studies necessary to support project development and construction.
- Good understanding of architectural, structural, electrical, plumbing, and fire protection system components necessary to effectively interact and coordinate the mechanical systems.
- Ability to perform heating and cooling load calculations with industry acceptable software.
- Experience with building codes, permit processes, and working with building department officials.
- Familiarity with Computer-aided Design software platforms (AutoCAD, Revit).
- Revit experience is a plus.
- Energy modeling experience is a plus.
- LEED certification experience is a plus.
- Minimum Bachelorís Degree in Mechanical or Architectural Engineering
- Certifications from USGBC, ASHRAE, AEE, or similar industry organizations is considered a plus.
- 10+ years of experience in the construction industry. Will consider other experience based on qualifications.
- Must have substantial experience designing mechanical systems for healthcare facilities.
Ross & Baruzzini is an e-Verify, equal opportunity EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer
||Ross & Baruzzini
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||5 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.