Pomona, CA USA
Urgently Needed HR Specialist / Asst. (Pomona, CA)
A leading retail chain is looking for a Human Resource Specialist / Human Resource Assistant based in Pomona, CA.
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION:
The Human Resource Specialist plans, manages, and coordinates the Human Resource activities of the company to maximize the strategic use of human resources and properly oversee a multitude of functions including, employee compensation, recruitment, retention, personnel policies and procedures, and regulatory compliance. Performs a wide range of personnel duties within a procedural framework set by the Human Resources Department. Assists in hiring procedures, prepares job descriptions, investigates employee complaints, customer complaints, employee and customer accidents and prepares a variety of reports. Provides administrative assistance to the human resources manager.
1. College degree in Human Resources or a related field.
2. Minimum of 2 years prior experience in Human Resources or a related field.
3. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting Human Resources administration.
4. Writing proficiency.
5. Organized and professional demeanor.
6. Able to maintain confidentiality.
7. Able to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines.
8. Able to travel to multiple locations.
9. Able to work in harmony with others.
10. Able to make quick decisions and take appropriate steps on workplace issues even under pressure.
11. Can drive and has own means of transportation, and willing to travel when needed.
This is a fulltime position. We will only respond to qualified candidates who can start immediately.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||2883 Surveyor St.
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.