Winter Park, FL USA
Provide customer support for Installation and/or ASA (repairs and/or warranty work by Sears) with goal to "save the sale." Handles inbound calls from customers, contractors and retail associates. Researches issues and options via email, systems and outbound calls to contractors or other departments within Sears. Researches parts issues, schedule service and follow-up on customer inquiries.
• Provide thorough, reliable, and timely assistance via phone and/or email to external customers, providers and internal customers to ensure completion of scheduled installation/repair.
• Log into ACD to take incoming calls from customers, service providers, field managers, retail store associates and other departments relating to service requests.
• Problem solves and provides resolution to customer issue to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure service providers are able to complete service fulfillment.
• Receive and process service provider inquiries and correspondence via telephone and/or email. i.e create new/replacement orders or make correction to original orders.
• Assist in the implementation of special projects and programs.
• Adhere to business processes and guidelines for customer order assignment.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
High school degree required. Some college or Associate Degree preferred.
1. 1+ year customer service experience in a call center required
2. Computer skills, including proficiency using the Internet and MS Office applications required.
3. Strong verbal, written and telephone communication skills required.
4. Clear speaking voice, good command of the English language. Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
5. Experience in home services and/or small business understandings a plus
6. Ability to perform multiple tasks with strong attention to detail required.
7. Ability to periodically work flexible schedules based on business needs required.
8. Ability to maintain professional image at all times required.
9. Ability to use fingers/hands continually on computer equipment and telephone as it relates to business function. Frequent sitting, some standing and walking. Bending and reaching as necessary.
General Work Requirements:
1. Frequent sitting, some standing and walking, bending and reaching as necessary.
2. Frequent use of fingers/hands to manipulate computer and telephone equipment.
3. Communicates with customers and co-workers and wears telephone headset continuously.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Customer Service / Call Center
||<< Hidden Information >>
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||5 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.