Miramar, FL USA
Seccion Amarilla USA arrived in the United States and has since become a leading online Advertising and Search Company, located at www.seccionamarillaus.com. We provide business owners with a proven and established method to cost-effectively market and connect their businesses to the Hispanic community and the large buying power of Hispanic consumers. We have developed, and continue to integrate, leading edge technologies to support our Advertising products and services.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Spanish speaking is not a requirement.
• Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
• Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
• Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
• Prepare proposals and sales contracts.
• Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
• Prepare all pertinent documentation in the administration of a sale.
• Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
• Identify and resolve client concerns.
• Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Account executives are expected to perform as a relationship manager and take a consultative approach to selling.
• Account executives develop and penetrate each of their accounts by selling the full mix of SAUSA product categories through presentation of new products, ideas, sales tools, and services.
• Account executives will research and share industry and market information, encourage client participation in company marketing programs, introduce customers to company product specialists, and follow through on customer requests for information and samples.
• This position requires varied work hours such as some evening work for sales planning and customer contact calls.
• Work requires significant local travel to current and potential clients.
• Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events as needed
• Follow-up for collection of payment on pending orders
• Demonstrated excellence in organization skills
• Highly Proficient computer skills (MS Office Word, Outlook and Excel)
• Excellent reading, writing, and arithmetic skills are required
• Ability to persuade and influence others.
• Ability to deliver presentations.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
• Minimum 1-3 years of outside sales experience
• Dimensions required include: a good working knowledge of business math, excellent communication and decision-
making skills, coaching, planning and follow up, managing work, persuasiveness, and a professional demeanor
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willingness to be part of a team of sales professionals.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales.
• Prior business to business, cold calling and direct sales experience a plus
We offer a comprehensive compensation package that includes: Base Salary plus commissions, bonuses, incentives and full health benefits, 401K and paid vacation/sick/holiday. All training is paid and done locally.
We provide a fun and energetic work environment and strongly encourage the involvement and creativity of the people on our team. We enjoy promoting from within whenever possible, based on performance.
Seccion Amarilla USA, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will be subject to and must successfully pass a pre-employment background screening, a drug and alcohol screening and a personality assessment. All applicants are required to agree to and sign an Arbitration Agreement.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||2 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.