Norco, CA USA
Sober Nexus is looking for friendly, spirited, and customer service-oriented individuals for part-time work-at-home opportunities as Sales Associates/Account Representatives. Interested individuals should be self-motivated, outgoing individuals with extensive experience in the recovery field, and have at least one year clean and sober from any mind-altering substances.
• 2+ years in Sales/Account Management
• 1+ year in recovery – continuous clean and sober time with demonstrated relapse prevention skills
• Demonstrated proficiency in internet usage and common internet applications
• Be professional, friendly, and courteous in all interactions with potential and existing Sober Nexus cclients
• Have experience with social media outlets such as Facebook, Twitter, and Google+
• Know best practices in SEO and be able to spot weaknesses within potential clients’ websites
• Be familiar with Microsoft Office Applications including MS Word, MS Excel, and MS Outlook
• Have general knowledge of the purpose and function of Content Management Systems (CMSs) for sales
• Own a reliable computer with Microsoft Office and internet access, a cell phone, and an area to use as an office
• Be able to find client leads and contacts, build relationships, and complete sales for Sober Nexus
• Be financially stablstable enough to work on commission-based sales as an independent contractor for Sober Nexus
Compensation is offered as commission at 30 percent of the first month’s total sales and a recurring monthly payment of 5 percent of each client’s monthly fees, for the life of the client or until termination of the Independent Contractors Agreement. Later up-sales are also subject to 30 percent commission for the first month (of the upsold portion only.
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||4543 Trail Street
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||1 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.