Ann Arbor, MI USA
Role: Production Assembly Associate
Location: Troy, OH
Duration is approx.: Long Term
Shift Availability: 1st shift, 2nd shift, 3rd shift (Flexible)
Note: You need to work 7 days a week with overtime work.
· Loads and unloads bins with parts.
· Assembles smaller components onto larger components.
· Inspects parts for quality.
· Detects and reports defective materials to supervisor.
· Conducts machine operation and safety checks on prescribed intervals.
· Performs general clean-up and organization of work area (SCORE- Safety, Cleanliness, Organization, Responsiveness, and Efficiency).
· Other duties as assigned to maintain production.
If you are available, interested, planning to make a change, or know of a friend who might have the required qualifications and interest, please call me ASAP at (734) 680-8012 or samikshya.p@tekwissen. com
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.