Brentwood, TN USA
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the President, Managers, Sales Team and employees of the organization. This position assists with the preparation of contracts, proposals and reports.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
1. Professionally answers phone calls and is normally the “first voice” for incoming calls.
2. Manages phone system with appropriate greetings, i.e. Holidays, meeting messages.
3. Professionally greets customers/clients making office visits.
4. As directed by President solicits by phone follow up calls to set appointments for President.
5. Assists with preparing proposals and Contracts for COBRA, Flex and Voluntary Benefits as directed.
6. Prepares presentations, electronic and paper: including Power Point and excel spreadsheets.
9. Performs general administrative duties, including mail, composing, travel, filing, etc.
10. Ensures general office upkeep.
11. Maintain and update files as directed.
12. Coordinates calendars and meeting preparations including scheduling meetings, space set-up,
hospitality and equipment arrangements.
13. Maintains and keeps minutes of various company meetings.
14. Recommends ways to improve the quality and delivery of services.
15. Maintains confidentiality of company, client and employee information.
16. Reacts productively to change.
17. Assists President in all administrative, community and personal areas as needed.
18. Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school or EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
High school or GED is required; Bachelor’s degree is preferred; a minimum of three (3) years administrative experience supporting an Employee Benefits or Insurance Sales Executive; and/or equivalent education or experience in job related act
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||Banking / Financial
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||5 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.