US TECH SOLUTIONS
Jersey, NJ USA
Location: Atlanta, GA
PC literate and experience with Microsoft Office.
• Strong analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Ability to function comfortably in a multi-tasking environment
• 2-5 years of experience with the X12 Standards.
• 5 to 10 various X12 transaction sets mapping experience
• Advanced understanding of enveloping and transaction body structures
• Ability to use standards material for research and development.
• 1 – 2 years experience with the XML.
• XML mapping experience of at least one transaction type.
• 2 to 5 years mapping experience using translation software
• Advanced knowledge of overall EDI concepts
• Experience with GXS Application Integrator Software
• 2 years of experience with AS/2, PGP, SMTP, VPN
• Knowledge of and experience with Value Added Network communications
• 2 - 5 years experience in working with and coordinating various parties involved in an EDI relationship.
• 1 – 2 years experience in a support or help desk role
• 2 – 5 years experience in requirements gathering, analysis, design, testing and implementation of EDI processes.
• Experience managing small projects of moderate complexity without assistance.
• Experience with project management methodology and project management tools such as MS Project, PlanView, Project Workbench, etc.
• 2- 5 years experience managing and coordinating EDI implementations that include the Operational Company, the Trading Partner, and telecommunications company or support group.
• 3 years of experience with UNIX including good navigation skills, UNIX
||US TECH SOLUTIONS
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||One Exchange Place, Suite # 902
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.