Pittsburgh, PA USA
Location: Gamma Dr. Pittsburgh, PA
Department: 3210 Engineering Services
Responsible for the design, development, and maintenance of automated tools and test infrastructure for web applications.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Works closely with development engineers to define automated test processes and tools to support web application verification/validation testing.
• Support the development and execution of system design reviews and code review processes.
• Works closely with development team to produce valid test protocols from system requirements.
• Responsible for the development and maintenance of scalable test infrastructure used during web application testing and research.
• Adheres to department software release schedules.
• Works under close supervision on moderately complex projects with work checked periodically.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Management.
Supervisory Responsibilities: None.
Educations and/or Experience:
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/mbjgn87wfs
|Posting Company Type:
|First and Last Name:
||<< Hidden Information >>
|Fax (numbers only):
||0 jobs posted / 0 jobs currently available
The following jobs are available:
No jobs found for this employer.