Infinity Group Recruiting Inc.
Avionics Integration Engineer, SME
Provide Subject Matter Expert (SME) Level avionics engineering support to the Air Force Life Cycle Management Center (AFLCMC) Program Executive Officer for Fighters & Bombers Directorate (AFLCMC/WW), F-15 Division.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
Specific Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Apply knowledge of avionics engineering in support of avionics subsystem definition, development, integration, all verification methods to include review of ICD, sustainment, modeling/simulation, T&E, and airworthiness certification across a wide range of hardware and software systems.
- Support Aircraft Information Management Systems (AIMS) requirements/testing/certification and spectrum management requirements/ testing/certification.
- Use knowledge of Communication Navigation Surveillance/Air Traffic Management (CNS/ATM) requirements, policies, and regulations to define requirements, complete CNS/ATM compliance matrices, and support testing and certification of aircraft and supporting systems.
- Develop/review/update applicable program documentation for avionics engineering relevant requirements.
- Support and conduct systems analyses to include, but not be limited to, avionics system design/design feasibility and state-of-the-art assessment.
- Assist the government in developing systems/subsystem specifications.
- Provide draft documentation defining system/subsystem specifications.
- Perform analyses of avionics and subsystems including, but not limited to: system threat analysis, laser systems, computer systems, avionics interfaces, and multiplex data busscommunications. Also identify potential issues and/or areas of improvement for Government consideration.
- Responsible for development and test of the program system hardware and software and its integration into the program system architecture.
- Attend all technical reviews and provide technical advice on the path forward to installation of the new hardware and software into the system.
- Support and conduct performance effectiveness, cost effectiveness, cost performance, life cycle cost, producibility, maintainability, supportability, reliability, technical and schedule risk assessments, and scheduling trade-off studies.
- Review system specific test plans and participate in the conduct of system, subsystem, and component testing.
- BA/BS degree in professional engineering, mathematics, or science (specifically related to the subject matter).
- Must be a recognized industry leader for given area of expertise.
- Active Secret Clearance.
WORKING LOCATIONS & ADDITIONAL INFO
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to email@example.com. If you have questions, please feel free to call me at 937.726.3739.
All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran.