Minnesota Autism Center
Behavioral Therapist/Mental Health Practitioner
~~~~The Minnesota Autism Center (MAC), a non-profit organization, is currently seeking qualified Behavior Therapist/Mental Health Practitioners to provide direct 1:1 therapy to children affected by Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD). Candidates must be enthusiastic and enjoy working in the mental health field with children who have developmental disabilities. On the job training is provided. Opportunities for professional growth are available.
Currently hiring in the Minneapolis and St. Paul area.
We offer competitive starting wages ranging from $14.50-17.50/hour (depending on experience) with increases after successful completion of core competencies. Differential pay of an additional $8/hr is given for hours worked after 6 pm on weekdays and for all hours worked on weekends (these hours are optional).
Our organization offers competitive benefits for all full-time employees including,
.07/hr worked PTO accrual your first year of employment,
6 Paid Holidays,
Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability, and Long-Term Disability; paid by employer.
Medical offered at 91 days of employment; with generous employer contribution.
Dental and Vision offered at 91 days of employment.
401k offered at 1 year of employment; with generous employer matching program.
Candidates must qualify as a Mental Health Practitioner in one of the following ways:
1) Have 6000 hours of experience working with children under the age of 18 with developmental disabilities/emotional disturbances; or
2) Have a bachelor's degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and have 2000 hours experience working with children under the age of 18 with developmental disabilities/emotional disturbances; or
3) Is a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and is formally assigned by an accredited college or university to an agency or facility for clinical training; or
4) Have a master's or other graduate degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields; or
5) Is a primary caregiver of an individual affected by a developmental disability/emotional disturbance.
You may apply directly via email to email@example.com
||Other [ View All Other Jobs ]
||Woodbury, MN USA
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||03/13/2017 / Viewed 1972 times
||Minnesota Autism Center
||5710 Baker Rd. ,Minnetonka , MN 55345 - USA