Wandlyn Inn Amherst
Wandlyn Inn Amherst in 1539 Southampton Rd, Amherst, NS B4H 3Y4 is looking for a Full-Time and PermanentBookkeeper
Work Location: 1539 Southampton Rd. Amherst, NS B4H 3Y4
Qualification and Education Requirement
- Keeps records of financial transactions for establishment, using calculator and computer.
- Daily cash entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Verifies, allocates, and posts details of business transactions to subsidiary accounts in journals or computer files from documents, such as sales slips, invoices, receipts, check stubs, and computer printouts.
- Summarizes details in separate ledgers or computer files and transfers data to general ledger, using calculator or computer.
- May compile reports to show statistics, such as cash receipts and expenditures, accounts payable and receivable, profit and loss, and other items pertinent to operation of business.
- May calculate employee wages from timecards and prepare checks for payment of wages.
- May compute, type, and mail monthly statements.
- Experience: At least 1 or 2 years of work experience as a Bookkeeper is required.
- Language: English is required
- Education: Completion of a college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related field.
- Wage: $18.00 per hour (Over-time pay will be $30.00 per hour after 48 hours per week)
- Hours: 35 hours per week
- Benefit: 2 weeksof paid vacation yearly
If you are interested in this position, please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org
||Banking / Financial [ View All Banking / Financial Jobs ]
||Amherst, NS Canada
|Job Location Zip/Postal Code
|Posting Company Type
||02/07/2020 / Viewed 13 times
||Wandlyn Inn Amherst