United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
Business Legal Name: United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
Business Operating Name: United Canadian Immigration & Consulting Inc
Business Address/Work Location: Unit 204 32450 Simon Avenue, Abbotsford, B.C, V2T 4J2
Job Title: Bookkeeper
Terms of Employment: Full-time/Permanent
Start Date: As Soon As Possible
Hours of Work: 30-40 hours per week
No of Positions: 1
Education and Experience Requirement:
- Maintain financial records of company and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using manual and computerized bookkeeping systems.
- Post journal entries and reconcile accounts and prepare trial balance of books
- Maintain general ledgers and prepare financial statements.
- Calculate and prepare cheques for payrolls.
- Pay invoices to vendors by writing checks, tracking and keeping companys expenses while maintaining companys budget.
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers compensation forms, pension contribution forms and other government documents.
- Prepare company tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services.
- Prepare invoices, verify receipts and prepare bank deposits for company.
- Completion of Secondary School is required
- Completion of college program in accounting, bookkeeping or a related filed or Courses in accounting or bookkeeping combined with Minimum 2 years of experience as a financial or accounting clerk are required.
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Ability to work under pressure, Repetitive tasks, Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines.
Team player, Excellent oral communication and mathematical skills, Judgement, Reliability, Accurate, Organized.
How to Apply:
Apply By: firstname.lastname@example.org